1. Where do the products ship from?
Outlist has different suppliers and their shipping locations vary.
2. Can I return more than one item in a single return?
You may only return multiple items if you purchased a multi-quantity item from the same transaction. If not, then you must initiate a return for each item individually.
3. Can I return an item I have used it?
You must return an item in the same condition as it was received. You must also include, in the same condition as it was received:
- All packaging such as boxes, bags, and tags
- Accessories such as cords and remotes
- Certificates, manuals, and warranty cards
- "Free gifts" or bonus items
- All items included in a bundle
4. Do I have to pay for shipping?
Never pay for shipping! In the final calculation at checkout you will see only the price of the product and applicable taxes. For pick-up items the exact location will be displayed after payment of the product.
5. How long will my shipment take?
Since we work with different distributors and shipping is always free, your item will be shipped as soon as possible in the standard shipping. Most of the products are already in warehouses in the US. We will send you a tracking number automatically, if you don't get it for some reason (the distributor sends us the number and our system directs it to you but it could happen to not be instantaneously) you can e-mail us and we will send you the tracking number.